Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

something else ive done

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jhi241
Young Gunna

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-18

something else ive done Empty
PostSubject: something else ive done   something else ive done EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:10 pm

Dj Montana- The Cover Up Vol. 3 (Rick Ross Edition)

something else ive done Djmontanarickrosscoveru
Back to top Go down
BrobHereToo
Admin
BrobHereToo

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: something else ive done   something else ive done EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:42 am

that shit is funny his career is dun
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brobisserious
jhi241
Young Gunna

PostSubject: Re: something else ive done   something else ive done EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:38 am

Yea this aint even the finished product gotta go back and add a few things. lol funny thing is im surprised he still doin as well as he is. man are you the only active member on this site?
Back to top Go down
Red626
Mod

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: something else ive done   something else ive done EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:10 am

Yeah this definitely is a funny one
Back to top Go down
BrobHereToo
Admin
BrobHereToo

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: something else ive done   something else ive done EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:42 am

jhi241 wrote:
Yea this aint even the finished product gotta go back and add a few things. lol funny thing is im surprised he still doin as well as he is. man are you the only active member on this site?

yea i guess so the owner opened it gave me rights and bounced. lol. haven't heard from the dude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brobisserious
jhi241
Young Gunna

PostSubject: Re: something else ive done   something else ive done EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:10 am

seems that way
Back to top Go down
The Admin
Admin
The Admin

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: something else ive done   something else ive done EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:26 pm

gud perspective just work on the text a lil more
Back to top Go down
http://ajbd.niceboard.net
BABY JOE
Young Gunna

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: something else ive done   something else ive done EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:48 am

Hi my name is Baby Joe a musician and i live in Helsinki Finland. I am looking for new graphic designer that can best fit my standards and is also time competent on my jobs. I have a lot of jobs that come in every now and again on top of the recommendations and contacts that i would give out to my friends in the business. So this might be the beginning of a new long term relationship depending on your work ethics.
At the moment i need 4 designs of upcoming events; 2 posters and 2 flyers. Please give me a quotation for these and let me know how you deal with the money payment. I usually prefer to use western union or money gram as its an instant way of receiving a payment.
Hope to hear from you soon as this is a very urgent situation that i need to sort out beginning of next week and send the designs to the printery. If you cant make the designs in such a short time then u can also let me know, although i know the usual standard turn around time of most designers is 48hr to produce the final design.

Anyways let me know asap!
kibjoe@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something else ive done   something else ive done Empty

Back to top Go down

something else ive done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Post Your Work Here-
Jump to: