Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

one of my projects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brightny
Young Gunna

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-03-03

one of my projects Empty
PostSubject: one of my projects   one of my projects EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:52 am

one of my projects Polk10
Back to top Go down
BABY JOE
Young Gunna

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-03-14

one of my projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: one of my projects   one of my projects EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:46 am

Hi my name is Baby Joe a musician and i live in Helsinki Finland. I am looking for new graphic designer that can best fit my standards and is also time competent on my jobs. I have a lot of jobs that come in every now and again on top of the recommendations and contacts that i would give out to my friends in the business. So this might be the beginning of a new long term relationship depending on your work ethics.
At the moment i need 4 designs of upcoming events; 2 posters and 2 flyers. Please give me a quotation for these and let me know how you deal with the money payment. I usually prefer to use western union or money gram as its an instant way of receiving a payment.
Hope to hear from you soon as this is a very urgent situation that i need to sort out beginning of next week and send the designs to the printery. If you cant make the designs in such a short time then u can also let me know, although i know the usual standard turn around time of most designers is 48hr to produce the final design.

Anyways let me know asap!
kibjoe@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
brightny
Young Gunna

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-03-03

one of my projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: one of my projects   one of my projects EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:54 am

iight i will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

one of my projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: one of my projects   one of my projects Empty

Back to top Go down

one of my projects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Post Your Work Here-
Jump to: